Friday Night Kick-Off Party
Taste of Atlanta kicks off on Friday, October 21 with a one-of-a-kind, all-inclusive party celebrating 15 Years of Greatest Hits. Chef Host Nick Melvin of Venkman's is curating this musical mash-up that challenges chefs to create original bites inspired by their favorite chart-toppers from the past 15 years. Live music from Moontower pairs with drool-worthy dishes to celebrate Taste of Atlanta's 15th anniversary. The evening will benefit Georgia Organics, whose mission is to connect organic food from Georgia farms to Georgia families.
When: Friday Oct 21, 7:30pm - 11:00pm (VIP entry at 6:30pm)
Where: The Fifth Street bridge and Williams Street
Kick-Off Party Restaurants
- "Transform a Tool" Cocktail
- Apple Bottom Cream, Booze with the Fudge (Bourbon Gelato atop Apple Cinnamon Caramel with a Fudge Brownie Wedge)
- Weird Al Naked Chicken Slider
- Pork Meat Pie
- Caramel Pecan Pie, Buttermilk Pie, French Coconut Pie and Chocolate Chess Pie
- Simply Black and White Dessert (Bufala Mozzarella, Chocolate Mirror Glaze and Chestnut Honey Balsamic Strawberries)
*Restaurants & menu items subject to change.