See also: Festival FAQ
Friday Night Kick-Off Party
Friday, October 21 (Separate ticket required)
General Admission: 7:30 - 11:00pm
Grand Tasting Experience Entry: 6:30 - 11:0pm
Taste of Atlanta Festival
Saturday, October 22: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Sunday, October 23: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Grand Tasting Experience Experience
Saturday, October 22: 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Sunday, October 23: 12:30pm - 5:00pm
- Only wristbands purchased from the official festival website and ticketing partners are valid. Take care of your wristband and treat it like cash.
- Taste of Atlanta is not responsible for lost or stolen wristbands. REGISTERED wristbands may be replaced for a fee of $2.
- Wristbands will be treated as void if tampered with or removed.
- Do not remove your wristband until you leave the festival on the day(s) you attend. Wristbands are not valid for any other day. In & Out for the day(s) you purchased is allowed.
- You must be 21 or older to enter the Grand Tasting Experience. ID is required. No infants, strollers, or exceptions.
- All sales are final. Taste of Atlanta is a rain or shine event.
Q & A
- Q. How do I put on my wristband?
- DO NOT put on your wristband until the day of the festival. It has a self-locking clasp that CAN NOT be loosened once on your wrist. As tempting as it may be, DO NOT PUT IT ON YET. Once on, it cannot be removed and wristbands cannot be replaced without a $2 fee.
- Q. Where do I get my Wristband?
- If you purchased your ticket prior to October 7th 2016, your wristband was mailed to you.
If you purchased after October 7th 2016 you'll exchange your wristband AT THE GATE. No need to head to a tent, head straight to the gate! Make sure you have downloaded your barcode BEFORE you arrive because cellular reception can be spotty.
- Q. Why do I have to activate a Taste of Atlanta account?
- ENTER TO WIN! REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND at TasteofAtlanta.com/Register before the festival and be entered to win great prizes, including a Big Green Egg, Calphalon cookware, restaurant gift certificates and more!
- Taste of Atlanta is not responsible for lost or stolen wristbands. When you create your personalized Taste account and link your wristband's unique ID number in advance, we will be able to track, cancel and reissue you a new wristband for just $2.00.
- Your wristband will also give you access to online features such as being able to top-up online and the ability to review your food and beverage transaction history.
- To receive a refund for any leftover Taste Points, you will also need to have created an account and linked your wristband to it.
- Q. Ok that makes sense, so how do I activate a Taste account and link my wristband?
- It's simple! Just visit the Activation Page
- When you are visiting the page for the first time you will need to click the 'Sign Up' button to register your details.
- Your wristband is pre-loaded with your first 10 Taste Points but you can "top up" your wristband by adding Taste Points into your account online before the festival or at one of the "Top-up" Tents located throughout the event. Top Up tents accept cash, credit and debit. Restaurants sell their tastes for 1, 2 or 3 Taste Points. $1 = 1Taste Point.
- Q. How do I "Top Up" my wristband before the festival?
- To top-up and add Taste Points online, you first need to have created a Taste of Atlanta account, and linked your Wristband to that account.
- 1. Once logged into your account, click the "Top-up" button
- 2. Enter the amount you wish to top-up. Review your order and click "Checkout" when ready. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- Q. How do I Top Up my wristband at the festival?
- You can top up your wristband at the festival from one of the on-site Taste Point Top Up stations. A map will soon be on the Taste of Atlanta website showing locations.
- You will be able to top up Taste Points at the event using cash, credit or debit cards. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and debit cards.
- There will be trained staff on hand to help you through the process of topping up Taste Points and tapping your way around Taste of Atlanta!
- Q. How can I check the balance of my wristband?
- Since you registered your Taste Account and linked your wristband you will be able to log into the tasteofatlanta.com/register where you will be able to view your balance.
- You are able to check your balance at the Festival at one of the Taste Point Top Up stations on-site.
- Q. What if I didn't spend all of my Taste Points? Can I get a refund?
- If you would like to refund any unspent Taste Points you purchased above the original 10 that came with your wristband, please log in to your account. If you have not registered your wristband, you may do so at www.tasteofatlanta.com/register and link the RFID wristband you are requesting a refund for.
Once you are logged in to the website, click on the 'Recover Unused Credit' button and follow the instructions. There is a $4.50 fee to process your refund
The refund request deadline is 11:59pm on Sunday, November 6th, 2016.
- You are responsible for submitting accurate data in order to receive your refund. The deadline to apply for a refund is November 6, 2016.
Still have a question?
If you have questions about how any of this works, please contact our wristband and ticketing provider, FRESHTIX.
• By phone: 678-701-6114
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online: support.freshtix.com
REMINDER: DO NOT put on your wristband until the day of the festival.