Directions & Parking
Taste of Atlanta is located in Historic Fourth Ward Park.
General Admission entrances are:
North Avenue Gate: North Avenue between Dallas Street & N. Angier
Rankin Street Gate: Rankin Street and Garden Park Drive
The VIP (and Friday Night Opening Party) entrance is at Garden Park Drive and Ralph McGill. This entrance is only for VIP ticket holders.
Taste of Atlanta is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges.
VIP: No infants, strollers or children under the age of 21 allowed in the VIP area. IDs will be checked at the VIP gate.
Ride Lyft Taste of Atlanta weekend!
- Lyft is the preferred rideshare partner for Taste of Atlanta, offering the first 750 riders 20 percent off (up to $5.00) one ride with code TASTEOFATL19. Link here. For every Lyft ride taken to or from the festival, the rideshare company will donate six pounds of food to Second Helpings Atlanta.
- Tap Here to use code.
Limited quantity of codes. Codes can be redeemed on a first come, first serve basis.
General Admission Rideshare drop off points are located at North Avenue at Dallas Street and at Rankin St at Garden Park Drive.
VIP Rideshare drop off is at the corner of Garden Park Drive and Ralph McGill.
Take MARTA to the Civic Center Station, and ride the complimentary Taste of Atlanta shuttle to the festival site. The shuttle buses will run continuously from the Civic Center station to the festival site beginning at 9:00am. Pick up the shuttle outside of the station on W. Peachtree Street.
One-way Fare on MARTA is $2.50. Visit www.itsmarta.com for more information.
Historic Fourth Ward Park is at 680 Dallas St.
From I-75/I-85 heading south
• Take exit 249D, North Avenue.
• Turn left onto North Avenue and continue straight 1.5 miles to the park.
From I-75 / I-85 heading north,
• Take exit 248C toward GA-10E/Freedom Pkwy NE.
• In two miles, turn left onto North Avenue NE and continue 1/2 mile to the park
Street parking is limited around the festival.
Atlanta Medical Center Parking Deck B
315 Boulevard NE, Atlanta, GA 30312
$6 daily parking
To Atlanta Medical Center From I-75 / I-85:
• Exit 248C toward GA-10E/Freedom Pkwy NE
• Turn left onto Boulevard NE
• Turn right on East Ave. Entrance to the deck is on the right.
Walking directions to the General Admission from the parking deck:
Walk east down East Ave NE to Glen Iris Drive. Turn left on Glen Iris and proceed to Rankin Street Turn right on Rankin Street to the festival gates.
Walking directions to VIP from the parking deck:
Walk east down East Ave NE to Glen Iris Drive. Turn left on Glen Iris and proceed one block to Ralph McGill Blvd. Turn right on Ralph Mcgill.
Atlanta Beer Bus will have complimentary shuttles
Shuttles from the Atlanta Medical Center deck to the Taste of Atlanta site Saturday, October 20th and Sunday, October 21st 2019, 9am-7pm.